- Add 1/4 cup (Negg™ capful) of water to the Negg™. Add your hard-boiled egg and snap on the top cap.
- Now you’re ready to slip the egg out of its shell. SHAKE the Negg™ up and down with enough force so that the egg strikes the caps. Remember to take it a little easy, or you will end up with a slushy mess complete with shells.
- Shake until you feel the shell begin to “soften” – approximately 4 to 12 times. Timing will vary. The body is clear so you can watch the progress.
- When you see the white of the egg appear, you’re done. Mission Accomplished. The egg will then slip out of its shell.
- If the egg is a reluctant sheller you may have to break the membrane after shaking to get the shell to release. This can happen with extremely fresh eggs, and is not the norm.
This Post contains affiliate links, which means if you click through and buy something you could
be helping to keep this website up. Any opinions, humor or errors expressed in these posts are
strictly expressions of this website only.